I Was a Teenage Exocolonist PC Game Free Download for Mac latest update is a direct link to windows and Mac. I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Free Download Mac Game Full Version via direct link. Download the free full version of I Was a Teenage Exocolonist for Mac, Mac OS X, and PC. I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Game It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download, Run Setup, And Install.
Overview I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Games
Growing up in humanity’s first extrasolar colony, you and your family are refugees from Earth flung into a new world of wonder and danger. You have your whole life ahead of you: Will you become an engineer and bring modern technology to this jurassic planet? Or cultivate the alien plants and live in harmony with exotic nature? Battle the massive beasts which rule Vertumna, or nurture future generations of humans?
Your decisions matter; whether to study, learn to play an instrument, obey your parents or sneak out to explore the hazardous jungle. Adolescence is full of awkwardness and clumsy mistakes, but everything you learn will make you – and your colony – stronger. Your memories, decisions and friendships will be at your side when strife is near, becoming collectible cards used for everything from taking a math test to escaping the jaws of a wild snapbladder.
A strange connection to an orbiting wormhole causes you to remember events from your past lives. It’ll take many lives to find every ending and ultimately a way to save both your colony and the planet.
Exocolonist is going to have this great stuff:
- 1000 story events – too much to experience in one lifetime, but luckily you’ll have many.
- 200 battle cards – loosely based on poker rules, make the best hand from cards like Up to your Knees in Mud (adjacent cards get +1) and Testing on Humans (cards to the right become blue)
- 50 endings – find every way to die, aim to become Governor one day, or live a simple life as a botanist and let others take care of the monster-slaying.
- 25 jobs – goof off behind the counter as a depot clerk, or join a survey team and chart the Valley of Vertigo.
- 15 skills – will you focus on empathy and organization, or train up your toughness and bravery?
- 10 dateable characters – dogboys, aliens, hot politicians and cold-as-ice killers. Can you guess what your childhood friends will grow up to be?
Plus all the basics:
- Time loops
- Alien pets
- Growing up
- Dying young
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, and DX12-capable GPUs
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How to Install I Was a Teenage Exocolonist PC Game
- Click “Download” Button Below.
- Download Page Will Start
- You Should Agree With “User License Agreement” and click “I Understand” Button.
- Save Game/Software By Selecting Path.
- Download Process With Start.
- Once Download is Completed, Install, and Enjoy!
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist PC Game Full Free Download
Click On The Below Button To Start I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Game Download. It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided Direct Link Full Setup Of The Game.